It’s safe to say Jellysmack ended 2022 with a bang. Between celebrating the anticipated Streamy Awards and covering the best moments from the Qatar World Cup on Oh My Goal, we also signed 19 new content creators to our Creator Program. These creators join our roster that features some of the best of the best—we’re talking MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Brad Mondo, and more—and are ready to Go Bigger.
This incoming round of new content creators includes 13 YouTubers and 6 TikTokers. Jellysmack will be helping them expand onto new social platforms by editing, optimizing, and distributing their content on Facebook and/or Snapchat to reach more fans and grow their brands. The goal? To build a long-term revenue stream and achieve life-changing success. There’s so much potential in going multi-platform, and with our AI tech, first-party data, and social media expertise, we’re here to help content creators unlock it. Join us in welcoming the latest Creator Program additions.
- Brave Wilderness follows Coyote Peterson, Mark Vins, and Mario Aldecoa as they engage in the most terrifying and dangerous animal encounters. From getting bit by a bloodworm to facing off with a wolverine, even getting stung by 200 yellowjackets, this fearless group will stop at nothing to share these hair-raising attacks with their 20.6M YouTube subscribers. Jellysmack will help them expand to Snapchat.
- If there’s one thing Mia Maples is going to do, it’s have fun, and that’s exactly what her channel is all about. Viral fashion hauls, affordable makeup tutorials, dollhouse makeovers, and real home renovations are just a few topics her 3.5M YouTube subscribers love to watch. Her bubbly personality is infectious, and we’re excited to help expand her social presence on Facebook and Snapchat.
- David Suh is TikTok’s favorite photographer and posing coach. This LA-based creator gives tips on how to take the best photos, find the most flattering angles, and even which type of lighting is best for a selfie, oftentimes with the help of his adorable mother. Over 4.4M fans turn to him for help taking their social content to the next level. David joins the Creator Program to expand to Snapchat.
Who wants to see how the photos turned out ? 🙈❤️♬ original sound – David Suh
Let’s get to know the other creator partners that recently joined Jellysmack.
United States 🇺🇸
- Danny Duncan’s hilarious pranks and wild challenges rake in millions of views on his YouTube channel, which currently sits at a whopping 6.9M subscribers. He’ll be working with Jellysmack to expand on Snapchat.
- CS99TV has taken the SportsTok world by storm, sharing tips, fun highlights, and unbelievable plays from talented athletes with their 2.7M followers. Jellysmack will help them expand to Snapchat.
@cs99tv Not stopping till I can hit it 400 feet… #foryou #fyp #foryoupage #trending #viral #baseball #homerun #challenge #comedy #sports ♬ Cool Kids (our sped up version) – Echosmith
- Crime Weekly is where retired police detective and private investigator, Derrick Levasseur, and Jellysmack creator partner, Stephanie Harlow, dive deep into headline-making crimes, sharing insights and safety tips with their 176K YouTube subscribers. They join the Creator Program to expand to Facebook.
- 4shur creator Drake shocks his 3.7M TikTok followers with outrageous stories and true crime tales. Jellysmack will help him launch on Snapchat.
- Atlanta Street Interviews features interviews and personal stories from the people of Atlanta. Host Marcus helps give underserved communities around the city a voice, sharing their unique journeys with his 76.6K YouTube subscribers. He joins to expand to Facebook.
- StrictlyBBall is where basketball lives on TikTok. The account’s 1.7M followers can’t get enough of their player roundups, record-breaking scores, and unforgettable game moments. Jellysmack will help them grow on Facebook.
- Spill Sesh spills all the pop culture tea, from celebrity news to creator headlines and more, for their 674K YouTube subscribers. They join the Creator Program to expand to Snapchat.
- Dylan McCool rescues junkyard cars and takes them back on the road, documenting his process for his 545K YouTube subscribers. Jellysmack will help him expand on Facebook.
- Whang! creator Justin Whang uncovers the internet’s most ridiculous (and sometimes disgusting) stories and video game mysteries, sharing them with his 1.1M YouTube subscribers. Jellysmack will help him expand to Facebook and Snapchat.
- We the People University is where former Georgia police officer Abiyah shares the ins and outs of law enforcement and tips to protect yourself as a citizen if you ever come in contact with an officer. With 368K subscribers on YouTube, he joins to expand to Facebook.
- MostAmazingTop10 shares the internet’s most mysterious theories, interesting stories, and mind-blowing facts you truly won’t believe with their 7.7M YouTube subscribers. They join to launch on Snapchat.
- TheMeloMoon is where you can find Melo, a university student based in New Brunswick, sharing stories about the most frightening paranormal experiences. With 4.4M TikTok followers, he joins to expand to Snapchat.
- JDaniel entertains his 3.3M Youtube subscribers by doing good and having a little fun along the way. Giving $5,000 tips and buying out street vendors are a few acts of kindness he does in between other hilarious shenanigans. He joins the Creator Program to expand to Facebook.
- Quantastic is where two Spanish entrepreneurs, Albert and Robin, share the most innovative art projects from creatives around the world, including painting, cake decorating, miniatures and more, with their 3.3M YouTube subscribers. Jellysmack will help them grow on Facebook.
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- Richard Sales Official is known for his over-the-top reactions to the most viral TikTok videos, which he shares with his 6.6M followers. He joins to launch on Snapchat.
@richardsalesofficial #duet with @alyssa THIS IS A MISTAKE NOBODY SHOULD EVER DO – IG – richardsalesofficial #viral #xyzbca #FYP ♬ original sound – alyssa
- Emma Kenny is one of the UK’s leading psychologist experts, and uses her knowledge to break down the biggest true crime and serial killer cases from around the world for her 151K Youtube subscribers. Jellysmack will help her expand to Facebook.