Playlist Live, the ultimate multi-day creator event of the year, is going down in Orlando, Florida over Labor Day weekend, and it’s something you definitely don’t want to miss.
Whether you’re an established creator or just fascinated with media and all things digital culture, Playlist Live is an opportunity to get together with high-energy like-minded people for a weekend of live music, industry and community panels, organized meet-and-greets, informative workshops, and more. Here’s the full scoop on everything happening so you can prepare.
Clear your schedule and book those flights for the Sunshine State. Playlist Live 2022 is happening September 2-4. ☀️
What is Playlist Live?
Playlist Live is more than just a creator get-together. It’s a festival, concert, and convention all rolled into one weekend. It’s the place where creators, their biggest fans, industry and media professionals, and big brands all come together to chat about advancements and common hurdles related to video content and social media. It’s epic.
The multi-day event is jam packed with live music performances, industry and community panels (we’ll get to the panels below), meet-and-greet opportunities with names you know and rising stars, Q&As, informative workshops with top-tier industry professionals, movie premieres, cool new brand activations, high-energy pool parties (much needed since the event is in hot and sunny Florida), fun games, and a fireworks show to boot. 💥
Playlist Live Orlando 2022 is going down at the World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida. The weekend kicks off Friday with Industry & Insight Day, Meetups, the Kick-Off Show & Early Registration functions. Then Saturday and Sunday are the core days of Playlist Live for all attendees. There are multiple ticket tiers available for purchase. All that info is available at Playlistlive.com (hot tip: be sure to check their Twitter account as they’ve been doling out discount codes).
What Creators Will Be at Playlist Live 2022?
- The one and only Azzyland will be there, taking a break from trying viral beauty TikTok trends and creating hilarious reaction videos.
- We can’t wait to talk shop with Caylus Cunningham aka Infinite. You know him for his popular water bottle flip trick and bizarro YouTube reaction videos.
- Adorbs couple Maddie & Elijah, who are always busy pulling pranks on each other and documenting comedic and relatable aspects of their relationship, will also be there.
- TikToker OnlyJayus is always dropping knowledge on their channel. We can’t wait to see what they have to share at the event.
- There are so many more creators we’re pumped to see, including these popular TikTokers: The Real Tati, who we saw at VidCon, Alan Chickin Chow, Lauren Godwin, and The McFarlands.
Playlist Live 2022 Lineup: What are the Best Panels to Attend?
Though there’s a ton going down all weekend, you definitely don’t want to miss out on attending panels. They’re the best opportunity to find snackable wisdom and insights that you can take and apply to your brands or businesses, and potentially even ask panelists and creators your own burning questions (pro tip: research who will be on the panel ahead of time so you know what to ask them). If you’re looking to learn from the pros, definitely be sure to bookmark these three think tank sessions:
- Friday, September 2
- 10:30 am – Making Your Presence Known: Whether you’re just getting started or you’re trying to build your brand, these expert creators will give you the tools to get eyeballs on your product.
- Saturday, September 3
- 3:15 pm – Your Online Resume: Everything you do on the internet can bring in new business. Whether you are a big brand, or an influencer trying to make ends meet, our panelists will share how to turn your content into opportunity.
- Sunday, September 4
- 4:15 pm – Monetizing Your Audience: It’s time to make this passion a career. Our panelists will share their secrets when it comes to monetizing your audience. You’ll also learn when NOT to monetize them.
Don’t forget! Jellysmack will have a team at Playlist Live, so if you’re a creator and are interested in booking an appointment to learn more about our creator solutions, you can get in touch with us by completing this short form. We’d love to meet you.
See you in Orlando. 👋