New year, new creator signings. That’s the Jellysmack motto, anyways.
Just last month we signed 10 new content creators — 8 YouTubers and 2 TikTokers — to our Creator Program, which helps top-tier talent distribute their video content onto multiple social platforms in order to Go Bigger and unlock their full potential. When a creator joins the JellyFam, we edit, optimize, and distribute their existing content onto new platforms to help them expand their reach; going multi-platform is the creator economy’s north star, and we’re wholly focused on helping our partners go all the way.
Jellysmack’s bread and butter Creator Program has already helped hundreds of top content creators, including MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Brad Mondo, and more, and these 10 next digital superstars are beyond ready to join them in achieving life-changing success. So let’s jump right in and check out the exciting roster of content creators who are joining the JellyFam.
Avani Gregg, known for her wild TikTok makeup tutorials, boasts a whopping 42.9M followers. One of her first videos showcased her crazy transformation into a Harley Quinn-style clown, and the rest is history. Her fast-growing presence earned her a Shorty Award for TikToker of the Year in 2019, a spot on Forbes 30 Under 30 list in 2020, and has even helped her transition to television, joining other top creators on the Netflix reality series Hype House. Today, her content gives millions a peek into her everyday life, including fashion looks, viral dances, hilarious challenges, and of course, her signature GWRM videos. Jellysmack will help her launch her own show on Snapchat.
Doing my makeup to do absolutely nothing 😁😐♬ stolen dance – Spedupluvr
Adam Ragusea (2.23M YouTube) cooks simple-yet-delicious recipes from the comfort of his own kitchen, and shows his millions of subscribers how they can become masters of the oven, too. He also breaks down the latest food news and science-based stories. One of his most popular videos teaches fans how to cook New York-style pizza in their kitchen (it took him 10 years to perfect the recipe, so you know it’s gold). Adam joins Jellysmack to expand to Facebook.
Jackie Hernandez is a Spanish-language creator that entertains 2.24M fans on YouTube with her jaw-dropping true crime tales. While she initially started out as a beauty creator, sharing makeup tutorials, hair tips, and product hauls, she pivoted to focus on her passion of telling the most infamous crime stories and has never looked back. From unsolved mysteries to serial killer confessions, she covers it all. Jackie joins to expand and optimize content on her Facebook page.
Here’s the full breakdown of our latest talented, and very global, Creator Program additions.
United States 🇺🇸
- Half as Interesting (2.36M on YouTube) creates education-y explainer videos on some of the most thought-provoking topics, like why you can’t take photos of the Eiffel Tower at night. They join to expand to Facebook.
- Magnus Mefisto (1.65M YouTube) creates true crime videos for his millions of fans. He joins to expand to Facebook.
- Danilo Snider (1.49M YouTube) has a YouTube podcast focused on police content, where he invites participants with incredible stories to join him. He joins to expand his existing Facebook page.
- Nottheworstcleaner (5.2M TikTok) is known for utilizing her degree in psychology to explain and share how cleaning can have a significant impact on mental health. She also offers three free cleanings a week for people who are living in tough conditions due to poor physical or mental health, and shares the before-and-after videos. She joins to expand to Snapchat.
@nottheworstcleaner I can’t even begin to explain how good it felt to clean and reset the fridge after the holidays 🧼✨ #cleantok ♬ original sound – Not the Worst Cleaner
- Laurent Jacquet LJVS (326K YouTube) is a home renovation pro. He shares his passion and experience on renovation projects, construction work, equipment test videos, and more expert reno tips and tutorials. He joins to expand to Facebook.
- Memorias de Paz (1.56M YouTube) uses animation to help explain how and why contemporary and old international conflicts happened. He joins to expand to Facebook.
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- Shaun Attwood (754K YouTube) uses his background as a former stock-market millionaire and drug trafficker-turned-activist to retell can’t-miss true crime stories. He joins to expand to Facebook.
In case you missed it, make sure to check out last month’s content creator signings and more news on Creator Post so you can stay up to date on all-things Jellysmack.