Between producing epic events for VidCon 2022, launching creator partners on Pinterest, and announcing new financial solutions for video creators, our summer has been on hyperdrive, and it doesn’t stop there. No matter how busy we get, there’s always time to dedicate to our signature content Creator Program.
Creators turn to us to optimize their content on different platforms and amplify their audiences beyond the platforms they’ve already dominated. Our proprietary AI tech and first-party data accelerates the expansion to new social platforms so creators can gain quality fans at an unrivaled pace. Hundreds of mega-creators have trusted us to take their content creation to the next level, among them MrBeast, PewDiePie, Jackie Aina, Nas Daily, Bailey Sarian, Brad Mondo, Karina Garcia, Derek Deso, and Patrick Starrr.
Recently, we welcomed 20 talented new video creator partners into the JellyFam: 16 YouTubers and 4 TikTokers in content genres ranging from old car restoration videos and delicious cooking vids, to the ultimate prankster shorts. These 20 new creator partners represent seven countries, and we’re proud of our growing reach across the world.
Let’s dive in, shall we?
- Nick DiGiovanni: This U.S.-based food content creator is full of energy—we just watched a video of him testing 100 viral food hacks, and our heads are spinning. He’s a talented chef who rose to fame as the youngest finalist ever on the TV show MasterChef. His followership is booming, with 6.3 million subscribers on YouTube, and 9.1 million on TikTok.
- OnlyJayus – This U.S. based creator is a life-hack expert, giving you tips on EVERYTHING, from what NOT to say to your crush all the way to effective ways to prevent nausea. A life guru with 18.2 million followers on TikTok, fans can’t get enough of their tips and tricks. BTW, you can catch them at the creator event Playlist Live this September!
- The Trench Family: Florida residents the Trench Family are two peas in a pod. JP and his girlfriend Rayssa create family-focused content that will have you hysterically laughing. With 1.4 million subscribers on YouTube, and 5.3 million followers on TikTok, we’re so happy to have them on board to keep growing their audiences across platforms.
- Arshdeep Soni: This magician and illusionist has 10.5 million followers on TikTok who are hooked on his nifty magic tricks with cards, coins, phones, and more that leave people mindboggled. Since he was a child and witnessed a magician levitating a card out of a pack of cards, he has been fascinated by the world of magic. Prepare to be amazed…
Here’s a breakdown of all the rest of the recent Creator Program additions.
United States 🇺🇸
- Dope or Nope: Highly energetic product testers Dope or Nope (7.4M YT) join to expand on Facebook.
- Goat Daddy’s Farm: Animal sanctuary and farm owners Goat Daddy’s Farm (4.1M TT), who lovingly raise Nubian and Nigerian Dwarf goats and other precious animals, join to expand on Facebook and Facebook Reels.
- Pro Home Cooks: Cooking extraordinaire Pro Home Cooks (3.5M YT) joins to expand on Facebook.
- B is for Build: Car buyer, seller, fixer, and beyond B is for Build (1.55M YT) joins to expand on Facebook.
- Williamsmakeup: TikTok creator and makeup artist Williamsmakeup (1.1M TT) joins to expand on Facebook and Snapchat.
- The JT Couple: Adorable BF/GF content video creators The JT Couple (401K YT) join to expand on Facebook and Facebook Reels.
- Sleeperdude: ‘80s cars enthusiast and drag car builder Sleeperdude (110K YT) joins to expand on Facebook.
- Bearded Thrift Machine: Thrifting and yard-sale expert Bearded Thrift Machine (54.3K YT) joins to expand on Facebook.
- Romi: Argentinian YouTuber Romi (2.75M YT) posts reactions to the craziest videos, and joins to expand to Facebook.
- How To Cook That: Recipes and how-to videos around desserts, cake, and more…with a twist. How To Cook That, (4.91M YT) also debunks popular fake cooking and food myths. She joins to expand to Facebook.
- Taka Yaka: House fixer-upper and contractor Taka Yaka (192K YT) joins to expand on Facebook.
- That Chapter: True crime, mystery, and murder story-teller That Chapter (1.7M YT) joins to expand on Facebook and Snapchat.
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- Oscar Owen: Magician and trickster Oscar Owen (920K YT) joins our content Creator Program to expand on Facebook and Snapchat.
- Nicola White: U.K. based creator Nicola White (139K YT), mudlarker of the River Thames, who has a knack for finding historic items, joins to expand on Facebook and Snapchat.
Check back next month to see what other video creators join our Creator Program! Interested in learning more? Get in touch to see how Jellysmack can help you Go Bigger.